Hope House is our home for at risk and abandoned girls from various regions of Peru. All of the girls that are currently residing at Hope House come from difficult situations but we are convinced that their past does not have to define their future. All of the girls in our care find a home, a family, and a place to receive love. They also are given access to schooling, have regular meetings with qualified social workers and counselors as they move toward healing and restoration.
At Hope House, the girls learn that they don't need to be defined by their past, but rather they can be confident in their identity as children of God.
We invite you to explore how you can play a part in the success of these wonderful young ladies.
Your tax-deductible contribution of just $34 a month helps support one of the residents of Hope House by providing:
• Medical checkups, which often save lives
• 3 meals a day of nutritious food
• School Supplies
• Local transport to and from school, church and other extracurricular activities
• Health and hygiene training/products
• Educational assistance
• Mentoring to help the children discover their incredible value as God’s children
• Services like post graduation job placement, career training, and much more!
As a sponsor you will receive:
• Periodic updates on the child from the directors of Hope House
• The ability to communicate with your sponsored child
• Knowledge that you played an intricate role in changing the course of a child's life
You also will be giving these girls immense joy by showing them that someone across the globe cares for them.
Hope House has various needs that do not fall under the normal operating budget. We invite you to see if you would be able to bless these girls with one or a few of the items on their "Wish List". We will handle all of the logistics of getting the item to the home if you can help us with the initial purchase.